The Best DVC Resort in Orlando for Families
Whether you’re currently a Disney Vacation Club Member, looking into a membership, or planning to rent DVC points, like us, with David’s Vacation Club Rentals, Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa is the best DVC resort in Orlando for families!
As frequent travelers, when we’re looking for resorts for our family there are several factors we take into consideration to ensure it’s a great fit. We enjoy resorts with great pools, spacious rooms, and plenty to do as we want to enjoy our time on the property.
Disney’s Saratoga Springs checked all of the boxes for us and has become one of our favorite DVC resorts here in Orlando. Keep reading to discover why this is the best DVC resort for families!
What to Know About Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa is a charming and upscale destination that offers a tranquil retreat within the magical world of Disney. Inspired by the late 19th and early 20th-century Saratoga Springs, a famous New York retreat known for its horse racing. The resort combines Victorian elegance with modern luxury.
The resort is spread across lush and manicured grounds, featuring spacious villas, tree-lined pathways, and scenic views of Disney Springs or the Lake Buena Vista Golf Course. Guests can enjoy a variety of recreational activities, multiple pools, and convenient access to the dining, shopping, and entertainment options at Disney Springs.
As with other Disney resorts, Saratoga Springs is part of the Disney Vacation Club (DVC), allowing guests to become members and enjoy the flexibility of vacation ownership. The resort has become a popular choice for families and Disney enthusiasts seeking a luxurious and peaceful escape within the enchanting world of Walt Disney World.
5 Reasons Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort is the Best DVC Resort for Families
1. Endless Activities for the Entire Family
One of my favorite things about Saratoga Springs was the Community Hall. While there are other DVC resorts that have a Community Hall, this one is the largest. Families can enjoy movies, games, crafts, and more! You can also enjoy some outdoor games like foosball, pool, and corn hole.
There are endless coloring pages available for free or you can purchase small crafts like photo frames, flush animals, and others to decorate. In addition, you can also rent bikes to use on the property.
When we visited, it was quiet and it’s such a great place for little ones to have some down time without feeling bored. It’s also a great way to take a break from the Florida sun.
The Community Hall isn’t just for little ones, though. Teens can enjoy gaming systems like XBOX or more advanced crafts like sewing or pottery.
Aside from the Community Hall, families can enjoy outdoor movies on select nights, roast marshmallows nightly, arcade, take a stroll on the trail, and so much more!
2. Spacious Villas
As non-Disney Vacation Club members, one thing we love about using David’s Vacation Club Rentals is that we get to experience DVC perks for a fraction of the cost! One of those perks is the spacious villas. From studio layouts to three-bedroom villas–they’re perfect for any size family.
All villas feature a kitchen with stocked dishes and utensils, washer/dryer, and large bathroom. For families visiting for several days or even a week, these villas can help save additional money by preparing meals your own meals.
We specifically loved this one-bedroom villa because it featured two murphy beds in the living area, instead of the typical pull out sofa.
* If you want to learn more about renting DVC points so you can stay at a DVC resort, scroll to the bottom *
3. Multiple Pools
Another reason Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort is the best DVC resort is because there are two feature pools that include zero-depth entry with water slides, as well as, two other pools on property.
Unlike some of the other properties we’ve stayed at like Disney’s Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom Lodge, I felt these water slides were much better. The two big slides are great for everyone in the family, but there is also a little slide at the main pool, High Rock Springs, and a kid’s play area at Paddock Pool.
There is no height requirement to use the slides, but riders must be able to sit and slide by themselves. Life vests are available to use at no additional cost.
Something we love about all Disney Resorts is that there are life guards on duty. They are always attentive and ensure everyone is safe.
4. Quiet & Serine
Even though we visited Disney’s Saratoga Springs during a holiday week, we never felt the resort felt crowded.
There was always plenty of seating at any of the pools–something we hadn’t experienced at other Orlando resorts.
The property is also very spread out. The walkways also make for peaceful strolls, whether you’re exploring or making your way to another part of the property.
The peacefulness of Saratoga Springs is just another reason we believe it’s the best DVC resort for families.
5. Easy Access to Disney Springs
While any Disney resort offers free transportation to Disney Springs, only a few resorts offer a shuttle by boat! I think this unique boat transportation to Disney Springs is another great reason why Disney Saratoga Springs is the best DVC resort for families.
The boat ride isn’t long and now you have access to the many shops, entertainment, and restaurants at Disney Springs! Enjoy a movie, explore the LEGO store, or grab dinner at The Boat House. The possibilities are endless.
Whether you’re a seasoned Disney Vacation Club Member, considering membership, or planning to rent DVC points, the enchanting experience that Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa offers makes it the best DVC resort in Orlando for families.
From the sprawling grounds and Victorian-inspired elegance to the spacious villas with DVC perks, Saratoga Springs caters to families of all sizes. The resort’s commitment to family enjoyment is evident through its expansive Community Hall, offering activities for all ages, from crafts and games to outdoor sports and quiet downtime. And who could forget the fun pools featuring winding slides for endless fun!
Lastly, Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa encapsulates the essence of a perfect family-friendly vacation. With its blend of luxury, entertainment, and convenience, it stands out as the best DVC resort in Orlando, providing families with cherished memories and a magical home base within the enchanting world of Disney.
Everything you need to know about renting DVC points from David’s Vacation Club Rentals
- On average, guests can save 20-50% when they book with David’s compared to booking the same room directly through Disney Central Reservations.
- David’s was the 1st DVC Rental Company and continues to be a leader within the DVC Rental community after over 18 years of business.
- The reservation is booked in your name and can be linked to your My Disney Experience, My Disneyland, or My Aulani account.
- You receive the same on-property perks as any other guest staying on Walt Disney World property, including Early Theme Park Entry.
- DVC guests also receive Extended Evening Hours at WDW Theme Parks! As Deluxe Resort guests, you can stay late after the parks close & continue enjoying the attractions on select nights set by Disney.
- The team at David’s works with 16 DVC Resorts, including Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Hawaii, and the new Villas at Disneyland Hotel at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim!
- Customer Service is at the heart of the David’s team. They do not have sales goals and believe that their exceptional Customer Service is why guests choose them when booking their next DVC stay!
- The team at David’s Vacation Club Rentals is available 7 days a week and would love to answer all your great questions about the rental process! You can reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-610-5791, and by using the Live Chat feature on their website.
- The team at David’s is incredibly knowledgeable, and it’s their relatability and true passion for what they do that sets them apart. The people you’re speaking with (whether over the phone, via email, Live Chat, or social media) are authentic, present, and genuinely interested in helping you book your next dream stay at a Disney Vacation Club Resort!
Save the Best DVC Resort in Orlando for Families on Pinterest
*This post contains affiliate links meaning at no additional cost to you, I earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.*